Re: syslog on M10

Le 13/05/2016 19:37, Oliver Grawert a écrit :
hi,
On Fr, 2016-05-13 at 13:17 -0400, Pat McGowan wrote:

Is there an open bug on logrotate not working? Because my 2.8GB
/userdata/system-data/var/log/syslog logfile disagrees with that.
(mako/rc-proposed, r304)

Nope that shouldn't be, and it seems to be working fine elsewhere.
Please file a bug, maybe check that your file ownership and
permissions are as they should be.

there was a bug about ownership issues that we still were not able to
hunt down properly, it only seems to show up in random conditions
nobody really has nailed down yet.... (i cant find the bug number
*sniff*, probably pat can help out as i'm at a sprint with limited
connectivity)

This is the wrong ownership bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1451565 it usually happens randomly after a reflash or a reset of the device.

JB.

ciao