Re: WiFi Hotspot on Nexus 4

Is there any way to disable (get rid) of the toggle. Or just enable hotspot functionality for the nexus 4 again. But this intermediate, broken state feels weird.

Marco

________________________________
From: Ubuntu-phone <ubuntu-phone-bounces+maic23=live.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jonas Drange <jonas.drange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 3:51 PM
To: Jelmer Prins
Cc: Ubuntu Touch
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] WiFi Hotspot on Nexus 4

On 1 March 2016 at 08:11, <justcarakas@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:justcarakas@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
it was enabled but then the settings where disabled. but the toggle is still there together with the wifi switch and airplane mode

No, only if you created a hotspot when the switch was available for the N4.

Mikel, an unsecured hotspot works on the N4, but it is unstable. I've used it for hours, but turning it on/off seems to upset the network stack on that device.

Let me know if you want to try. It involves some command line majiggering.

Jonas