Re: Dispositivo bq

Hi,

I'm Portuguese and I can understand what Francisco said.

He his an Ubuntu user over a year now, installed on his android device because bq is not selling devices anymore. He is also asking for basic services, like aethercast or bluetooh for sharing files, since devices running android had this services. Then he asks if bq e4.5/e5 support was dropped, because is not reciving aethercast. Although, he enjoys scopes but they always redirecting him for web browser app (youtube scope, twitter scope????) Then, he is asking what we are doing, because changing colors for the interface will not bring new users.

End.

Cheers,
Ivo Xavier
Ubuntu Portuguese Translators