Re: Sony flash

OK so that is problem with permissions
Here is what you can try:
- download TWRP recovery for your device
- boot to recovery,
   $ mount /data and create two files /data/.writable_image and
/data/.writable_device_image so we can edit later on
   $ mout /system
   $ mkdir /cache/a-sys
   $ mount /system/var/lib/lxc/android/system.img /cache/a-sys
   - edit  /cache/a-sys/ubuntu/lib/udev/rules.d/70-android.rules
You wan to add correct entry for input device, you can start with adding:
ACTION=="add|change", KERNEL=="event1", ENV{ID_INPUT_TOUCHSCREEN}="1"
ACTION=="add|change", KERNEL=="event2", ENV{ID_INPUT_TOUCHSCREEN}="1"
ACTION=="add|change", KERNEL=="event3", ENV{ID_INPUT_TOUCHSCREEN}="1"
And then start removing them one by one, to get to one which is needed.
You can then send me updated dev rules file and I will update it in source
tree.

cheers
// Ondra