Re: Landing team 17.05.16

Hello Timo,

It is worth noting that the milestone bug list is not something that is
locked down and final - new bugs will be added as they go. The milestone
list is more like a priority pointers, meaning, we list the issues that
we would like to prioritize. Hopefully at least one of the bugs you
mentioned might get fixed in time.

Of course please also remember that this are all open-source projects.
We have limited resources, but basically anyone with the right skill-set
can dive into an issue and prepare a fix - not only Canonical employees.

Cheers,