Re: M10 "Ubuntu One" account - cannot be added.

On Wed, 18/5/16, Phil <madhemail-launchpad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] M10 "Ubuntu One" account - cannot be added.
 To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Wednesday, 18 May, 2016, 9:00

 On Wed, 18/5/16, Paul Harmsworth
 <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

  Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] M10 "Ubuntu One" account - cannot
 be added.
  To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Wednesday, 18 May, 2016, 8:45

  Hi,

  So initially the "store" seemed to work and I
  could download apps. Then it seemed that I had to enter
 the
  password for every app download.

  I thought that deleting and re-entering the Ubuntu One
  account might solve this issue.

  But there is no way to enter the "Ubuntu One
  Account".... It does not exist on the list of accounts
  to create.....

  How do you do this from the command line please.

  Regards

  Paul

 I've found the store to be a bit flaky, recently, too. A few
 days ago it wouldn't let me search at all, then Monday
 though it loaded up all the game items, it only downloaded
 about half of the icons, and on later apps that I went into
 it didn't download the images at all.  This was on a
 strong, reliable wifi network.  Has it had any issues,
 or been DDOSed, or something, recently?

 Regards

 Phil

As an addendum to this - I just tried the Ubuntu Store and it's not showing me any results at all, again.  I tried removing and adding my Ubuntu One account and still nothing (I checked my internet connection, and it's fine) - is anyone else experiencing this, ATM?