sdk problems

Im just trying to write a basic web app to get going on the sdk again
using the new 15.10 standard chroot on my laptop but when the click
installs im getting this problem

Sdk-Launcher> Executing:     /tmp/hootsuite.hootsuite_0.1_all.click
Sdk-Launcher> Force Install: False
Sdk-Launcher> Skip Uninstall:False
Sdk-Launcher> Launcher PID: 2793
Sdk-Launcher> Installing application .....
Transaction:	Installing files
Results:
Fatal error: /tmp/hootsuite.hootsuite_0.1_all.click failed to install.
WARNING:root:Signature check failed, but installing anyway as requested
Cannot install /tmp/hootsuite.hootsuite_0.1_all.click: Framework
"ubuntu-sdk-15.04.5" not present on system (use --force-missing-
framework option to override)

how can i get this to stop, i need to create this app then work on it
more to add the features i need, ive got a list of web apps im wanting
to upgrade and then im moving onto qml apps but this is putting a
blocker on it. Please can somebody tell me a fix.

Also can somebody send me the link to the SDK click on the ubuntu
tablet so i can test it, the click i have installed just doest start. I
seen there was a link for a click that will load so at least i can take
a look at it.

Ive tried installing the click manually on the phone emulator but it
doest work just has same above error. Please can somebody help on this
i just want to get on with creating apps for the phone and tablet.....

Regards
Wayne :)

Follow ups