Re: log me in

I basically copped out because of shortage of time and needed a quick
working solution so i setup guacamole and that accesses a couple of
computers, one has team viewer on so can access that from my tablet
when im working away just through the browser and then get to the tools
i need the tablet for for external support. Ive got a feeling pptp -
vnc - remote desktop apps are at the bottom of the list and a long
while of yet so worked around it for now so can use the tablet!! :)
have to say it works great - even works on the phone, tablet / laptop
:)

Wayne