[UbuntuPhone]Facebook Private Messages Notifications

Hi everyone,

On Android we can receive notifications for facebook without the app. Just need the browser/chrome On ubuntu this doesn't work... But the twitter webapp can send notifications for mentions and private messages. Could we expect better days for notifications for facebook, at least for private messages, on ubuntu touch ? Or there isn't nothing we can do (from ubuntu side) untill facebook decide to port the app.

Thanks

--
Enviado do Dekko através do meu dispositivo Ubuntu.

Follow ups