Re: Browser and Dekko constantly crashing

Hi All.

On torsdag den 26. maj 2016 19.57.12 CEST, Ari Börde Kröyer <ari.kroyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

The past few days I have not been able to use either of these apps on my bq4.5E because they have been crashing in the launch process.

At first, I thought I had too many open tabs in the browser, but closing the tabs had no effect. Then, I thought maybe the browser history needed to be deleted. I did not, however, find any way to do this (except deleting row by row individually). Hitting the reset browser option hat no effect.

Then, I discovered the same problem in Dekko.

I decided to shut down and reboot the phone and voilà, everything now works!

Annoying, but not critical.

I should also mention that I rarely switch off the phone. It can run for weeks without a reboot.

I am assuming there is one or more issues that someone might be interested in.

Regards,
Ari

I've notised this bug too. Do anybody know if a bug has been filed on this, specificly ?

Tom

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device