Re: Owncloud Sync - How do you eat yours?

Hi Daniel,

I would like help testing your app (I already use owncloud file sync using manual installation / configuration). However, I'm not able to join the Telegram group. When I click the link in Dekko, the browser opens and the page with the join button appears. When I click on the join button nothing happens.

Best regards,

Stefan