Landing team 30.05.16

Hello everyone,

OTA-11 release getting near, with so far no bad news - we will be
waiting for a final promotion decision tomorrow. We also asked our QA
team to perform sanity testing on our emulator platforms (x86 and armhf)
to make sure we're also good on this side as well.

Not too many landings in the recent few days. From the ones worth
mentioning, we had new bugfix releases of gallery-app,
unity-scope-click, unity-scopes-shell and ubuntu-ui-toolkit. There are a
few others in the queue, one being a big unity8 stack silo with animated
cursor support, performance improvements and bugfixes - hopefully
landing in the nearest days. The current deadlines for OTA-12 are 17th
of June for the String Freeze and the 24th of June for the Final Freeze,
so still some time for development.

In the nearest days we will also be merging the ubuntu and ubuntu-pd
channels into one. There are a few things that still need to be done
(mostly related to custom tarball contents), but once those are out of
the way, we'll be basically getting back to having one rootfs for all
our devices.

Cheers!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#345 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/krillin/345.commitlog

#339 rc-proposed/vegetahd
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/vegetahd/336.commitlog

#338 rc-proposed/arale
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en/arale/338.commitlog

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes+1/

* Blocking issues (stable):

None.

* Blocking issues (devel):

** devel-proposed - android lxc container fails to start
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1551150
 -> Worked-around by reverting lxc in xenial and yakkety

* Issues in need of attention:

None.

Best regards,

--