Re: User agent on ubuntu touch

On Wed, 1/6/16, Hans Mayer <hans.mayer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] User agent on ubuntu touch
 To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Wednesday, 1 June, 2016, 9:35

 Hello,

 Is there a possibility to change the user agent the web
 browser on UT
 sends to sites?
 E.G. slack.com does not support UT. When opening the site, I
 have no
 access to channels.
 If I can say "i am a desktop", the displayed data would be
 the same as
 on PC. This is ok on a Meizu 5 PRO.

 --
 Best Regards
 Hans

Exec=webapp-container --enable-back-forward --store-session-cookies --user-agent-string="Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Ubuntu) AppleWebKit/537.36 Chromium/35.0.1870.2 Safari/537.36" --webappUrlPatterns=https?://*.twitter.com/*,https?://twitter.com/* http://twitter.com %u

You could then package this as a click package and then manually install it on your device

 Phil