Re: Bug #1460464: "Add support for the OPUS audio format"

Sounds great! :-))

We've done some research on the issue here. Basically what we need to do is upgrade the GStreamer version that >is shipped in our vivid image to 1.8.x from 1.6.x. The opus codec was switched from being shipped as part of the >bad plugins package, which we do not seed by default, to the base plugins package, which we do ship by default. >So all we need to do is upgrade the GStreamer version and Opus support will just work. We hope to work on this >upgrade in the next month or so.