QtMultimedia and HLS

Hello,

I'm trying to build an app main purpose of which is to play HLS streams. Using Video component from QtMultimedia works fine on desktop but not on my tablet, where it complains about missing codec. I guess UT is missing some gstreamer plugins (`apt search gst bad` gives gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad-faad, gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad-videoparsers and libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-0 but not gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad itself). Is this going to change in future OTAs? Can I somehow work this around (package codecs with the app)?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device