Re: BQ images

The images are available via ubuntu-device-flash from
system-image.ubuntu.com

You need to supply a matching recovery image to work with ubuntu device
flash, and those can all be found here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices

So, ubuntu-device-flash is documented in a few places, but as a handy
guide, this will flash the latest stable channel image for both, and also
wipe the system to 'blank/factory' state. *you will lose your data on the
device*.

BQ E5 Ubuntu Edition (not sure why you called it the HD5)

$ ubuntu-device-flash touch --bootstrap --recovery-image
recovery-vegetahd.img --channel ubuntu-touch/stable/bq-aquaris.en

BQ M10 Ubuntu Edition

$ ubuntu-device-flash touch --bootstrap --recovery-image
recovery-frieza.img --channel ubuntu-touch/stable/bq-aquaris-pd.en

Both devices will need to be in fastboot mode, which is accessed via a long
press on power+volup, and selecting from the menu.

More info on askubuntu.com, here:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/602035/how-do-i-use-ubuntu-device-flash-with-the-bq-aquaris-e4-5-and-aquaris-e5

Note that ubuntu-device-flash is installed from a ppa, see the askubuntu
Q&A above.

Hope that helps,