Re: BQ images

Thankyou Which command do you recommend On both debices for total back to factory reset Bootstrapping is the way I'm thinking... Wayne
n Monday, 6 June 2016 11:15:57 BST, Vic G <victor.gonzalez@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wayne!

You can download the images from our community ;)

Aquaris E5 HD UE
http://www.mibqyyo.com/descargas/2016/06/02/firmware-ubuntu-15-04-ota-11-2/

M10 FHD UE
http://www.mibqyyo.com/descargas/2016/06/02/firmware-ubuntu-15-04-ota-11-3/