Re: Nexus 4

On 06/07/2016 12:08 AM, francisco mulas caracuel wrote:
I buy new nexus 4 and installed ubuntu touch.
This smartphone is very good,and the bq e4.5 save to box.
The first boot:
Scopes today,nearby,news,photos not included in the so.

It does depend on what channel you install from, but the Nexus 4 is a developer reference device, and therefore the default channel does not include a lot of extra software and features. This allows you to set them up for your own development needs.

For retail devices, each vendor chooses a list of software to come preinstalled to give a better experience to the end user who is not an Ubuntu developer.

The scope today no included day info.

This frustrates me too, but the last I heard, Canonical cannot ship the Day scope in the store and has no interest in doing so.

I installed libertine scope.

This will show applications installed in a Libertine container, if any. However, the stable/bq-aquaris.en channel's images do not include libertine--this will be added in a couple of months now that the feature has launched and stabilized.

Why install x-11 aplications?

The only reason to install an X11 application is because you want to run one on your Nexus 4.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/