Re: List of supported keyboard/mouse for the M10 tablet

Hi Matthias,

as the question on AskUbuntu was closed, I moved the info over here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BluetoothDevices

I took the info from the question to start populating the wiki page, you
may now add yours as well :) (and restructure if you want to, but I would
also keep an easy to be read list)

BR,

--

Julia