Re: A very open thank you.

Don't loose faith, an app for messenger/facebook will come one day. The thing I'm afraid is that, on that day, facebook is no longer the 'dictator'. Now serious. It's really bad for non iOs and droid users beeing banned from the party. Also it's bad for Ubuntu, and Canonical should try to talk with Mark Zuckerberg. Apart from that, you could try to bring your contacts you talk the most for Telegram or even Hangouts, I bet they'll understand. If you use facebook for professional reasons, well... Good luck.

Big hug :)