Re: A very open thank you.

Hello.

I don't know if that count, but there is new plugin for pidgin which implement new facebook chat protocol (post XMPP protocol)

https://github.com/dequis/purple-facebook

Regards,
Filip Dorosz

W dniu 14.06.2016 o 11:06, Daniel Wood pisze:

This sounds like a good opportunity to start a little community app!!

A couple of questions:

1. Can the facebook messages be accessed via any of the official
facebook APIs?
2. Are there any opensource libraries to connect to facebook (C++,
Javascript or Python)

Any work that we can do here could possibly translate in to a messaging
plugin once the messaging framework is ready.

Any one fancy doing a bit of research to see whats available?

Thanks,

Dan

On 14 June 2016 at 09:47, Wayne Ward <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx