ANNOUNCEMENT: More Jenkins jobs migrated into Bileto

Hi all,

The inevitable march of progress continues! Today I have ported the
Assign, Merge&Clean (now called "Finalize"), and Abandon jobs from
Jenkins to Bileto.

This should be a relatively transparent switch, just click the buttons
on the bileto ticket and the correct thing should happen. No
behavioral changes are required on your part, but you may notice, eg,
that Bileto doesn't log you out every 10 seconds like jenkins does, so
things work more smoothly with less re-logging-in every time you want
to run one of those jobs.

As always, there are risks of regression, so please do let me know if
anything isn't working for you!

--
robru