Re: update makes big change

On a related note, some regressions introduced in OTA11 are really annoying – the Clock app opening whenever you have an alarm notification – or even critical. I'm thinking about bug #1579098 (1), which most of the times leaves you with no data connection at all (and suddenly your smartphone is not so smart). I know we all have our own definition of what is critical, but this one is really crippling.

There was a "hotfix" tag on this bug, is there a reason for deciding against it? From what Wayne says, there were quite a few other regressions…

Thanks!

Guillaume

(1) https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/1579098