Re: Fame via Ubuntu and intriguing design choices

Le 16/06/2016 14:35, Filip Dorosz a écrit :
Its intentional. On mobile you thumbs are near the bottom side of the screen. I personally find it really handy and well designed

Well, it's true that it's easier to reach at the bottom, however there is already a gesture in place that does exactly the same thing and is even easier: long swipe from the left. So is it worth the confusion?

Personally, I quite like it on my phone but find it very confusing on a bigger screen, where the thumb argument doesn't hold. On the tablet, having the whole launcher reversed when you plug in a mouse in problematic. Not so much for the Dash, but for the other icons that you have in place and that you have more or less memorized by position.

Guillaume