Where's robru?

Hi all,

Just a heads up, I will be on vacation June 20th to 24th here in
beautiful Greece.

If you have any problems with CI Train / Bileto, these are the best
people to contact:

Ken VanDine
Barry Warsaw (although he's only around Monday and Friday)
Ted Gould
Lukasz Zemczak

Also any Ubuntu Core Dev has permission to do everything that
trainguards can do, so worst case if you need a build or an
autopkgtest retried, just find the button that needs to be clicked and
send it to any of these people:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-dev/+members#active

I'll be trying to limit my exposure to IRC / emails., but in case of
some really horrible explosion I will be reachable by SMS.

Thanks!

--
robru