Re: Bluetooth 4.0 mouse not connecting

As I understood from discussion of this bug [1] it should work with bluez
5.40. Will it come to UT any soon?
It's a brand new mouse purchased specifically for use with my tablet, so if
it's not going to work with it I will try getting my money back (without
much hope for success though).

[1] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bluez/+bug/1510570

Regards,
Andrew