Re: connecting C++ to a QML button

El día Friday, June 17, 2016 a las 09:15:38AM -0400, Michael Terry escribió:

> Err, you should probably keep using QString.  Just switch your slot to
> accept a QString object instead of a pointer to one, rather.

Thanks. I have the GUI up and connected to the C++ world. The buttons
are signaling/calling the C++ methods, I know how to change the properties of
the buttons and the TextArea from C++. The rest is implementing some
core functionality: starting the baresip a.out, connecting to its port and issuing
commands over the socket...

Looks doable even for me who never before had contact with QML :-)

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Die Verkaufsschlager des Buchmarkts geben Auskunft über den Zustand einer Gesellschaft bzw.