Re: We have unleashed the LXD based SDK

Hi Zoltan,

I gave the new sdk-ide a little try. I created a container for
16.04-amd64-desktop, when I tried to build my existing projects, they
failed not finding the qmake .pro file. Didn't have time to dig into the
problem yet...

Some questions:
1. Is the change backwards compatible with projects that started with the
old scheme?
2. Is it mandatory to reset qt-creator settings?
3. When should we expect the NVIDIA driver issue to be fixed?

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Felipe.