praises, broken packages and suggestions

does anybody know if the cinema scope is still maintained
I submitted a bug a while ago and looks like the scope hasnt been
updated since jan 2015
the scope no longer show pictures in the the movie you select
shame as its a nice scope...

the standard canonical ebay which i updated and removed this morning,
even though i dont use it as its .com and i need UK so i made my own is
broke as well if you open it you get browser not supported.

also one thing i want to suggest is making just a standard photo viewer
that means you dont have to open gallery and wait 5 minutes to load and
import the photo, if it does...

also when are the developers going to update the twitter app? for one
its the old style and for another it has a yellow band indicating its
out of date? there is another twitter app that has all this but not
part of the system like the canonical version, why cant they make the
changes to the app - surely its just the URL its pointing to? now that
cant be that hard - i could even change it if i had a working sdk

i got ten pictures on a email from dekko and wasnt able to view them i
tried every was offered and none worked even gallery which as i say
takes ages to open, you just want to click on attached file and view it
straight away.
So i tried to look at the images through my webmail and the browser
wouldnt support the download link in the end ended up setting up my
nextcloud to have mail support and that worked!!
so a 20 / 30 minute job to just view some photos on e email which
should be a simple job really?.....

design suggestion
also when we get owncloud / nextcloud support i see it will connect the
calendar and the contacts and we can carry on using the owncloud app
that thank the lord dan wood brought to us which was much needed, would
it be possible to add caldav support to canonical notes app and task
app? so at least the notes / task app gets to be more useful?

will music app ever get last.fm support?

would it be possible to add some photo filters to camera app? we all
miss instagram for this feature?...

last but not least is there any way of freeing up more memory for the
system i can only have 2 or 3 apps open and the phone still be useable
example
open dekko
open music
open browser - pages keep refreshing low on memory
open facebook / twitter or google plus - pages refresh low on memory
a phone restart can sometimes make it a bit better...

have to say that the fbmessenger is a tidy app though good work to the
developer for bringing facebook messages back to the mobile devices.

be nice to get some decent feedback for a change .....

Regards
wayne :)

Follow ups