Re: Test

Hello!

I deactivated his Launchpad username from the ubuntu-phone team, so in
theory he should be now unsubscribed from the mailing list. Not sure
if there's anything else I can do about that - generally unsubscribing
mailing-lists is something that the user himself needs to do from the
UI side. Not sure why he could not do it himself (maybe some bug?).

Cheers,