Re: Emulator i386 and arm

I run it in terminal and I get (I've installed devel-proposed emulators)
"[  OK  ] Started LSB: AppArmor initialization.
         Starting Raise network interfaces...
[  OK  ] Started ifup for eth0.
[  OK  ] Started Raise network interfaces.
[***   ]
[     *] A start jo
[    **] A start job is running for Journal Service (4min 30s / 4min
30s)[  290.010000] systemd[1]: Failed to start Journal Service.
[FAILED] Failed to start Journal Service.
See 'systemctl status systemd-journald.service' for details.
[  OK  ] Stopped Journal Service.
         Starting Journal Service..."
Could anyone help me?