Re: Dekko && *very* long text body

Am 07.06.2016 um 10:20 schrieb Matthias Apitz:

> Sometimes it happens that on opening a mail with Dekko I was thinking
> that Dekko has frozen, but it has not. The problem occurs when the mail
> has a *very* long body to render. Note, I'm not talking about attachments,
> but plain text body. The today morning case was one with 22.000 lines of
> body someone sent to me (and you can imagine, what I do think about such
> senders). In any case, why is Dekko freezing? Will it try to render the
> full body at once? It should only render some part to present it, I
> think.

Observing the same problem, but here's a tiny tip how to cope with the
current behaviour.  While Dekko pauses rendering mail body, mail header
is already rendered.  Unread messages are indicated by sender rendered
in bold font, while read messages are indicated by sender rendered in
regular font.  Now, whenever mail body seems to be empty, but sender is
still rendered bold, Dekko didn't finish rendering, i.e., there's more
to come (hopefully).  Subtle, but feedback at least.  (Works for unread
messages only and requires mails becoming marked as read at all, see
settings.)

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig