Mozilla servo

So, Mozilla servo is now starting it's nightly builds [1]. If I understand correctly, servo's UI is entierly built on HTML5[2].

My question is, how hard would it be to port servo to ubuntu touch? It should require tha the OS supports binaries built in "rust", so some additional libs may be required. But the UI itself should be relatively simple to adapt for a touch interface. Right?

I have never built a package for ubuntu touch, and I'm just wondering if getting servo to work here is feasible, and how much work it would take.

Thank you for any insights.

Francisco

[1] https://servo-builds.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html

[2] https://github.com/browserhtml/browserhtml