Re: Libertine wine

On 07/10/2016 03:55 PM, Daniel Llewellyn wrote:
On 10/07/2016 23:30, Wayne Ward wrote:
Anybody tried wine in a libertine container Just wondering if wine
would run a 32 bit app in a libertine container IE gta vice city?
Sounds sad but I like to blear away from work !!
On a phone you'll have an ARM processor, and as WINE doesn't emulate an
x86 CPU then this cannot work for Windows programs which are compiled
for x86.

On the bright side, DOSBox works more or less fine. On the not-so-bright-side, there's certainly no MIDI support and I haven't had time to test sound support in general. And there's no OSK support, although the Ubuntu OSK is not suitable for DOSBox or other command line operations and probably never will be. Pack a Bluetooth keyboard.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/