Re: uNav && offline maps on the BQ E4.5

El d�Tuesday, July 12, 2016 a las 03:07:40PM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribi�> hi,
> Am Dienstag, den 12.07.2016, 14:54 +0200 schrieb Matthias Apitz:
> > I have added a chapter for uNav versiom 0.60 to out booklet:
> > https://gurucubano.gitbooks.io/bq-aquaris-e-4-5-ubuntu-phone/content/
> > en//chapter5.html
> > it describes how to use offline pre-fetched OSM tiles on the BQ
> > devices
> > with its limited storage capacity, i.e. how to use tiles stored on a
> > microSD.
>
> wow, thats quite some effort, why dont you just bind-mount or link the
> Maps dir from SD into
> /home/phablet/.local/share/navigator.costales/ instead of running a

A symlink to the SD did not helped due to appamor restrictions.
A mount perhaps makes it impossible to eject the SD

> full map server locally ?

I run this for some time now and it works fine with the small python
webserver.

> also you shoul dperhaps link the upstream howto in your doc:
> https://unav-go.github.io/offline/

Thanks, I will do.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru@xxxxxxxxxxx     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail