Landing team 12.07.16

Hello everyone,

Some more landings today, with a new webbrowser-app with cross-build
and CI fixes (and a change for creating the Downloads folder in case
it doesn't exist when needed) and a new qtubuntu-media + media-hub
(support for buffering signal). Today we also added a new OTA-13-based
framework bump into rc-proposed - pretty early this cycle, but some of
our core-apps need to depend on some new functionality.

Yesterday we also had the new repowerd silo landing to the archives
finally. This was slightly pre-mature as the packaging was not
completely ready for NEWing into Ubuntu yakkety so they might get
temporarily reverted, but generally starting with the next rc-proposed
image should have our new power management bits included. Please make
sure to report any strange power-related behavior after this night's
image.

As for planned features for OTA-13 - we will try to shed some
additional light on that once OTA-12 is out of the way. The final
fixes are now staged and will be included in the rc channels tomorrow,
with QA running some additional tests on those. All good so far.

Cheers,

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#382 rc-proposed/krillin
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/krillin/382.commitlog

#376 rc-proposed/vegetahd
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/vegetahd/376.commitlog

#375 rc-proposed/arale
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en/arale/375.commitlog

#140 rc-proposed/frieza
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris-pd.en/frieza/140.commitlog

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes+1/

* Blocking issues (stable):

** Ubuntu-emulator no network on latest image
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/phablet-tools/+bug/1587808

* Blocking issues (devel):

None.

* Issues in need of attention: