Bluetooth issue with Parrot CK3100 and BQ Aquaris E5

Hi,

I tried to use E5 (OTA-10 and later upgraded to 11) with Parrot hands-free system in my car (it's second hand car, bought it with Parrot reinstalled), and results are that though address book is synced, calls can be initiated and answered, but there is no sound heard from caller or callee. Parrot itself does produce sounds while browsing it's menu, so I doubt it's installation problem. Parrot shows crossed note symbol during calls and that's it.

Tried to reset Parrot (by holding it's buttons pressed), but it does not help.

Maybe I need to do some settings adjustments within parrot? Though I failed to find any usefull ones...

Does anyone has some similar issues with Bluetooth devices?

My bug report with some logs attached: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-rtm/+source/bluez/+bug/1584362

Follow ups