Re: BQ 4.5 bluetooth issues

Well, it hasn't been a year since OTA-9 yet. IIRC it happened in the end of January (still it's been quite a long time).

Konrad Zapałowicz (kzapalowicz), the assigned dev said he wanted to have the pairing issues solved before diving in the other issues. There seems to be a fix in place that will land in OTA-12, at least for the pairing issues (which in my case actually has a workaround).

That being said, this is a **very** important functionality for me and I miss it every day.

Since it was a regression I was pretty sure it could be solved easily, but it seems I was wrong and the extent of the problem is much larger than I had anticipated. The fact that these bluetooth in-car systems are likely not readily available to the devs is probably the main cause for the delays.

Francisco