Dropbox webapp

Am building a new dropbox webapp - none of the offerings in the store meet my needs. Have a working app now that spoofs the chrome browser, downloads and uploads files.

While I can choose any file from the File Manager to upload, I don't have the same option through the content hub with downloads - currently I'm only able to choose the Document Viewer. While this mostly works, I want to be able to download and save any file to work with.

This is working fine in the browser - I'm presented with a dialogue asking what I'd like to do - download the file or open with another application. How do I get this same dialogue happening from a webapp?

Mitchell

Follow ups