Seldom crashes

Today I couldn't open the music player. Every time I tried it crashed. Over and over again, so I gave up. A few minutes later it started quite normally. I think this crashes could have something in common with rotating the screen. Either I couldn't open the app at all or it crashed when i rotated the screen. A few minutes ago I had the same issue with a web browser. It opened and started to load a page, then crashed. Several time. Then out of a sudden it started to function properly. Any ideas how to track this?Bq4.5 ota11

Follow ups