Re: screen shot / clipboard tool / screen capture

On 16-07-25 09:44 AM, Wayne Ward wrote:
> Hi guys anybody got any suggestions for the following on unity 8 on desktop. Really enjoying using this on desktop.
>
> Hot keys for screen shot

Try the key marked 'PrtSc' or 'PrtScn' on most keyboards.  Works for me on every device and desktop I've tested.  Always
captures the full screen though.

> Clipboard like tool A way to capture screen recordings

Yes, an application to do screen recordings from the GUI would be handy.  As it is, there is CLI tool to do that but
it's really not user-friendly by any stretch of the imagination.  Heck, it's not even expert-developer friendly, I would
argue.

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>