Re: The eternal promises

Dear Felipe,

I bought a Meizu MX4 one year ago, when the Ubuntu Touch project was more younger than now, what I understood in this period is that the developers have done all they can to improve the system at every release, but this is a low budget project (I think), not like Android on Google Nexus phone, so you need patience.

MX4 it's a native Ubuntu Touch phone, I bought it for 299 Euro (it's not a cheaper phone), but it don't have convergence function right now, because it run an old android driver version. In these months Meizu released a new 5.0 android for Meizu MX4 (android version), I hope in the next future the developers can release the aethercast feature for MX4 too. I understand your disapointment, but we need patience and say thank you for who make this real every day.

Cheers,
Marco