ANNOUNCING: New Bileto Status Job

Hi all,

Just a quick update, Bileto has taken over the role of the
status-updater, which means jenkins is no longer performing this
action. This change should be largely transparent to everybody, but
please do ping me if you see anything unusual happening.

You may notice that when you click through the status to see the log
that generated the status, you're no longer taken to a jenkins page,
but instead stay within bileto. And if you're really attentive you may
notice that the jenkins status jobs which usually took 10-20 minutes
now often take 2-3 minutes ;-)

The rollout is already done and as far as I can see everything was a
total success, but I am monitoring everything for anomalies, just in
case.

Take care!

--
robru