Re: The eternal promises

First, I'd like to be able to understand his "English";-) I'd just leave this post without a comment.

  Am Mi., 27. Juli 2016 um 19:35 hat Omer Akram<om26er@xxxxxxxxxx> Folgendes geschrieben:   This person have been quite disrespectful in their non-constructive criticism for a long time, its a bit offensive for me and many like me who work to make Ubuntu better.
I kindly request the list admins to either send a warning or remove this person from the list.
a longtime Ubuntu member.Thanks!