Lock scopes option and a question:)

Hello, first of all thank you for your great work on OTA12, i think it'ìs a
great step ahead in the development process:)

Then i ask here before report a whish because my poor english doesnt'allow
me to find if it's already reported:)

first question: every scope expose on top a little star icon, if i tap on
it the scope is deleted. Well, i bought the original BQ flip cover and i
found that when i close the flip, often the today scope is accidentally
deleted (the today scope is the first in my collection). Is there a way to
"lock" selected scopes, eg. a long tap on the star icon that change its
state from filled to outlined (or something similar)? Maybe an idea?

second question: after OTA11, i found that in the indicator area my
calendar events advance exactly 22 hours (i'm GMT+2). I explain...

a birthday is registered in google calendar as event from 00:00 to 24:00
with a notification at 09:00 am, eg on 13.07.2016.

Well, in the today scope the event is correctly reported, but in the
indicator area this same event is reported at 12.07.2016 at 02:00 am. This
influences the sound notification that occours at 09:00 am on 12.07.2016 (a
day before).

Before OTA11 all works fine. Is there already a bug report or i'm doing
something wrong? I think that before badly report a bug, it's better to
ask:)

Cheers

Follow ups