Re: Ghost app in location page after OTA-12

El 28/07/16 a las 14:04, Oliver Grawert escribió:
hi,
On Do, 2016-07-28 at 13:10 +0200, advocatux wrote:
Hi, after OTA-12 update there's a 'ghost' app with no icon and no
name
asking for location.

What is it? (Screenshot attached).

i think it is the browser and i'm pretty positive this is there since
forever, iirc there is also an old bug ... definitely not OTA12 related

ciao
	oli

Hi, I can assure you that wasn't there in previous OTAs, at least not in my phone.

Thanks anyway and I'll try to track down that old bug you've mentioned.

Ciao

--
advocatux