Bluetooth

I just added a comment to the bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bluez/+bug/1435040/comments/140

As i wrote the problem with the bluetooth may not be a bluetooth problem itself but the way the device displays and stores devices. I also attached some screenshots as next comments.
"Today I tried with OTA12. Actually nothing changed BUT!!! I see the problem somewhere else! I tried to pair my phone with a few car audio systems. What You will see in the photos that i'm gonna attach below seems not to be a problem with the bluetooth itself but with the system. My bq4.5 displays all devices i tried to pair! Thats why i was today unable to connect: I used to connect my phone to "BT Scania" and "Scania BT". They are both visible on the list and I can't get rid of them! That seems to be a problem, cause i deleted the phone from the radio but can't forget the radios in the phone. That's why pairing is impossible. As You see in the screenshots, i'm unable to forget the device actually both of them whether one of them is near or not. This way i'm unable to pair, connect etc."