Re: Adblock for webbbrowser-app

We have an adblocker based on a system-wide blocklist in /etc/hosts file in our German wiki where you can see the commands to get it working. There is no download until now so you need to build the hosts file with tools from apt-get inofficial on the phone or on a computer:

https://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Ubuntu_Touch/Erweiterte_Konfiguration#Werbeblocker

If needed use google translate but NOT for reading the commands itself.

But an official solution should be better.

My 500 MB traffic volume works for one more week after normally only maximal two weeks until speed limit after 500 MB.

Benno-007