Meizu Pro 5 , recovery doesn't work.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Meizu Pro 5 , recovery doesn't work.
Date: 	Thu, 04 Aug 2016 12:49:30 +0100
From: 	Stefan Mikulaj <stefanmikulaj@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 	ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,
third time lucky I hope as my email doesn't show any context on launchpad, so I have removed the links in the body.

I wonder if anyone could help.
I have Meizu Pro5 (Android originally) , I installed Ubuntu Touch on it, not through ubuntu-device-flash but through TWRP. I have tried numerous times to flash Ubuntu Touch.The turbo recovery was flashed successfully and adb list the device in recovery mode. U-d-f managed to download and push all files to phone and it rebooted to recovery to flash it, but within a second a message on screen appears : ,,update failed, contact support''.

I have tried also flash Ota-11 and update ota and again it downloaded all files and rebooted to recovery and again ,,update failed, contact support''
All other updates of apps are installed without any problem.
Could that be a problem within a recovery, naybe a new version would work or is it because it was Android phone originally and might have a different partition table or? But then again I could flash the turbo recovery and the PC it recogise as adb device.

Could anyone help with this?
It's only because of lack of official Ubuntu phones, so we have to tweak Android versions, sad though.

Thank you.
Regards,
Stefan.