Nexus 4 convergence monitor resolution problem

Hi

I am testing the state of things with my Nexus 4 so I can get ready before bying my next handset and going all in with Ubuntu and convergence at the office.

I am experiencing a glitch at the moment. My Nexus 4 works well with my TV at home, but comes up with a horribly low resolution and giant icons on my display at work. The LCD display is a Fujitsu SL22W-1.

Can this be solved, and if so, how?

If it cannot be solved, could someone recommend a reasonably priced LCD dispklay that should work?

Best regards,
Ari Börde Kröyer

--
Sendt med Dekko fra min Ubuntu-enhet